Applications are now open!
To apply, you need to submit an application form and send us some supporting documents.
Through the official Slovenian higher education enrolment portal eVŠ:
- fill out the on-line application form using username and password option (unless you have a digital certificate issued by a Slovenian authority), see detailed instructions (some quick tips: for Method of study, select part-time, and for Results of examination stipulated by the study programme, select no).
- print out the filled-in application form and sign it
- get a notarized copy of your degree
Send your application along with the copy of the degree to:
Visokošolska prijavno-informacijska služba
Univerza v Ljubljani
p. p. 524
You also need to:
- write a short CV (one page maximum)
- get a transcript of records issued by your educational institution (in English) containing all your grades along with an explanation of the grading scale
- have two professors write letters of recommendation for you
These documents must be sent to:
Department of Mathematics, Office 3.03
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
University of Ljubljana
All your documents have to be received by September 1. If you are worried that your application might miss the deadline, send it by registered mail; in that case, it has to be postmarked by September 1.
E-mail email@example.com if you need more information about the programme, tuition, or costs, and with any other questions.